Senior Claims Consultant
Responsibilities and Duties
- To work on major Hong Kong arbitration projects;
- To work and manage different construction contracts;
- To Lead and manage a team of consultants.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in arbitration work either on UK projects or in Asia;
- Experience in contracts, eg, NEC, FIDIC and so on;
- PQS or contracting experience in a commercial environment desirable;
- 12-14 years experience in planning / quantum matters;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self disciplined and organised.
- Chartered status (or equivalent) is desirable - MRICS/MHKIS/MCIARB/MCIOB etc;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading global built asset consultancy with over 22,000 staff world wide. Working in partnership with their clients to deliver exceptional outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Very attractive salary with full package on offer
- 5 day work week