Senior Contracts Consultant
Summary of Senior Contracts Consultant Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
A Senior Contracts Consultant is needed to join a prestigious construction consultancy for their dispute resolution services in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with Delay Analyst to understand the delays to incorporate into the claim document
- To act as an expert for quantum dispute matters
- Produce good quality claims documents independently
- Research and interrogate site based records and communications to establish the factual matrix of an event and writing it up
- Identify and calculate the additional direct cost incurred with claim events and prolongation costs for extension of time
- Liaise with the delay analysis planner -liaise with the project team to understand the events and the costs
- Assist with extension of time claims preparation & advice
- Advise on preambles interpretation & missing item disputes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- With 10- 15 years of experience in a similar role on civil engineering or quantity surveyors
- Recent 5 years of specializing in commercial and contractual matters on building, civil engineering or mechanical and electrical installations is highly desired.
- Demonstrable commercial & contractual acumen
- Excellent communication and written skills English is essential;
- Proven track record in delivering high value construction projects
- Good leadership skills with experience in managing a QS staff
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, civil engineer or related discipline;
- RCIS or HKIS qualified (preferred);
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidates will be joining a market prestigious leading construction consultancy firm with an established reputation in Hong Kong and the wider Asia region. The successful candidates will benefit from excellent training and development on a wide range of construction projects. Full details will be disclosed to short-listed candidates.