Senior Facade ConsultantRef MAX8564 Job Posted 03/08/2018 Region Other Overseas Location Columbo, Sri Lanka Salary Neg Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A highly experienced, client facing facades consultant to join a dynamic project management team on a fabulous mixed-use development underway in Columbo, Sri Lanka.
You will be based within the client PMO in Columbo, Sri Lanka.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Full Project control and project management across the lifecycle of a facades project from inception to completion including design, planning, procurement, materials purchasing, financial and commercial control, supervising and staffing
• Ensure project execution following timely the steps, procedures and requirements of the design, procurement, production and site installation processes.
• Coordinate with design team and attend meetings with clients
• Advise on all contractual correspondence and contract administration relating to projects and keep full records on project activities.
• Report on progress, forecast of cost and project cash position, variations and claims.
• Champion the development of a fully resourced project programme with critical paths and installation milestones ensure this is regularly updated to reflect progress, delays and costs for the life of the project. Monitor the works and implement change and control measures where necessary.
• Manage and oversee proper and necessary administration of the project and maintain compliance with all Group regulations and requirements.
• Coordinate and monitor material purchasing, production and delivery.
• Manage the overall budget of the project and ensure that justified variations and claims are concluded, contra-charges and counter-claims are defended as necessary
• Timely handover of the project with the contractual required quality to the Client and manage the handover procedure of the project is followed, practical completion of the project is achieved, including all required documentation, post-practical completion de-snagging is completed and a certificate of making good defects is obtained.
• Negotiate Interim/Final Account with the Client.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 15 years of facades design and installation experience
• Proven track record in client project management of facades projects across their entire lifecycle from inception to completion.
• Effective man-management and mentoring skills
• Self-motivated and dynamic with a proven ability of functioning effectively in demanding and sometimes remote environments
• Good command of written and spoken English.
Degree or equivalent in engineering related field.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major international project management consultancy with an ever growing portfolio of innovative and exciting projects across Asia.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend