Senior MVAC Design EngineerRef MAX7891 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A specialist international building services design consultancy is seeking qualified and experienced MVAC Design Engineers to join their team in Hong Kong. With an enviable client portfolio across Hong Kong they have been successful in achieving significant growth in projects and require hands on focused Engineers to help deliver their work.
With an enviable client portfolio across Hong Kong they have been successful in achieving significant growth in projects and require hands on focused Engineers to help deliver their work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Mechanical Director, you will be responsible for various MVAC designs on our many infrastructural and major building projects.
- Responsible for the production of MVAC design solutions that meet project requirement and coordinate with engineers from various disciplines including electrical, structural and architectural.
- Working on a range of projects, the role will see you overseeing the installation of equipment liaising with stakeholders and coordinating with the other disciplines.
- Lead a team of mechanical / building services engineers and train up the junior engineers
Plan, procure and administer works to fulfil project objective.
- Plan and manage manpower resources for projects and ensure appropriate technical experience and expertise is available to the project teams.
- Involve in the tenders or project bid processes.
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and all other project related meetings.
- Develop client relationship and attend business related functions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in design and team supervision.
- Able to prioritise tasks with good time management skill and strong project management skill
Solid experience in management of related systems design, planning, construction works, site supervision on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Good communication, analytical & negotiation skills, and able to work with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Those candidates with less experience will certainly be considered for Design Engineer.
- Degree holder in Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related discipline.
- Chartered Engineer with 6 years post chartered work experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Engineer.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
International Building Services Consultancy with a wide ranging portfolio of ongoing projects and a growing orderbook is looking to strengthen its mechanical department with the addition of key design engineers.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
On offer is an unrivalled remuneration package and the chance to work with strong leaders who can offer a defined career path.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend