Senior Project ManagerRef MAX7350 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Are you ready for an excellent opportunity? Major HK construction contractor seeking a seasoned Senior Project Manager to join its team of professionals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for overall project management, progress, cost, quality and safety
- Control the budget closely
- Work closely with project teams, consultants and all relevant stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 15 years of post professional experience in construction
- Solid heavy civil projects management experience on main contractor side of which at least 5 years from road and drainage works or tunnel works.
- Minimum 8 years in managerial role with strong leadership skills.
- Has proven track record of successful project deliveries
- Excellent communication skills with good spoken and written English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
- Candidates with less experience and qualification will be considered as Project Manager.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartered membership is a must
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a major player in HK contracting works. With a lot of projects waiting in the future ahead, it has successfully set itself up in Hong Kong as one of the top building and civil engineering contractors.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An attractive remuneration package is on the offer for the right candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend