Senior Project Manager
Summary of Senior Project Manager Job Vacancy - Tung Chung (Hong Kong)
Our client is one of Asia's leading international Contractors. In order to support their expansion in Hong Kong, they are hiring an experienced Senior Project Manager for their foundation projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out Project Safety Plan, Project Quality Plan, and Project Environmental Plan.
- Prepare and maintain budgets to maintain project performance.
- Build and manage the project team, and liaise with clients, consultants, local authorities to ensure project quality.
- Other ad-hoc projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have experience in foundations, bridges and tunnels.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Degree qualified in construction management/civil/structural engineering or related field.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary with gratuity
- Flexible working hours
- High-profile projects
- Excellent exposure
- International company with open-minded culture