An experienced Quantity Surveyor is required to join a specialist contractor to provide commercial support for projects from beginning through to completion in order to the enable and maintain company profit.
Various façade, curtain wall and steel work projects in Thailand, China and Hong Kong. Please note this position will require travel to PRC and Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understanding and awareness of contractual responsibilities both of MBM and our Subcontractors
- Assessment and issue of interim / final payments and invoices both upstream and downstream;
- Valuation of variations and settlement of final accounts upstream and downstream;
- Measurement, estimating and visiting site;
- Preparation of Form of Subcontracts;
- Issuance of contractual notification;
- Review of Project Cost Report with relevant PM’s.
- Prepare and issue monthly commercial cost reports.
- Update invoice submission summary and plan.
- Analysis actual costs breakdowns against budgets and tenders
- Cash flow preparation, monitoring and updating.
- Assistance with maintenance quotations and invoices as and when required.
- Learn and become competent with the ERP.
- Contract administration, scanning documents and clerical works.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in Planning & Management
- Experience with façade, curtain wall, metal works projects is preferred
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experience with MS Office, MS Project, Project Planner and Project Budget.
- Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineer or related field
- Training in Estimation and advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Specialist steel work contractor involved with various project in S.E. Asia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus
- Full medical coverage
- Accommodation allowance