Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Senior Quantity Surveyor with a strong cost management background is required to join a fantastic construction consultancy in their Central London office. You will be taking the lead in delivering projects in the commercial office sector (new build & fit – out), in a client facing role.
You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor on projects in the commercial office sector, with project values having the potential to exceed well over £100m in some cases.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the building construction sector
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor within the commercial sector is favourable
- Cost Planning Experience
- Pre-Contract experience
- Self-Motivated and proactive attitude
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Experience with computer based estimating software is desirable
- Main Contractor background is considered for those with Pre-Contract experience
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline is required
- Chartered status (MRICS) is strongly preferred, or working towards
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is regarded as one of the most reputable construction consultancies in the current UK market. The company currently employs over 60 cost management staff and growing, offering unrivalled project exposure and career growth, along with chartership support, and first class training and development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary with benefits, and reward their staff when quality work is shown.