Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning major projects with particular emphasis on the utilization of computer programs
- Provide assistance to the team during negotiations, or any other forms of dispute resolution
- Claims analysis and make recommendations accordingly
- Request cost estimates from the contractor, validate these estimates and prepare the necessary variation orders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience on major highways projects is essential
- Experience in claims/arbitration procedures and methods are required.
- Experience in the planning of major projects is preferred
- Computer literacy and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Degree qualified to a minimum of BSc, BEng, BA or equivalent in Quantity Surveying.
- Qualified and chartered (QS) by a recognized international body such as Chartered Institute of Buildings (CIOB) and Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The Company is an international multi-discipline company of chartered surveyors and property consultants, with offices in the UK, Europe and Middle East.