Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8452 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary Neg Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Due to continued expansion a reputable project management consultancy firm is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the Hong Kong office
Hospitality, data centre, corporate real estate projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle pre-contract and post-contract works
- Handle cost planning, budget cost reporting, tendering and financial reporting
- Handle progress valuations and variation claim assessments when required
- Handle various projects at the same time
- Prepare project final accounts.
- Supervise and act as a mentor to junior staff
- Work closely with client, consultants and designers on major build developments in Hong Kong
Desired Skills and Experience
• Good understanding of project procedures, including but not limited to Procurement, Tendering, Hong Kong Construction Contract T&C’s, Cost Management, Cost Control, Reporting.
•Able to work on multiple projects of differing size and complexity.
•Large scale Construction project experience essential.
•Candidates with experience in at least two of the three following sectors need only apply: Corporate Real Estate; Data Centre ,Hospitality
•Green and/or Brown field site experience essential.
•Must be client facing.
•Good command of written and oral English essential.
•Cantonese speaker preferred.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline
- Professional qualifications such as MRICs or MHKIS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Reputable International construction services company handling project management, cost management and facilities management on building construction and infrastructure projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Additional allowances
- Full medical coverage
- Senior Quantity Surveyor South London - £70k - £90k
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Dubai - 42,000 – 47,500 AED’s per Month all in
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Bahrain - 4,000 – 4,750 BD’s per Month all in
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Havant, Hampshire - £50k - £65k + Car
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Didcot, Oxfordshire - £55k - £65k (DOE)
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend