Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7624 Job Posted 20/09/2016 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong - Kowloon Salary Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
An experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to join leading Hong Kong construction company involved with large scale building projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to progress their career into a management level role. You will be based in Hong Kong handling large scale building projects and assisting the Commercial Manager in managing a team of Quantity Surveyors.
A large scale building project in Hong Kong with number of years still to run until completion
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cost planning
- Tender estimation
- Cost control
- Contract administration
- Financial reporting
- Evaluation of payment applications and variation works
- Communicate with other parties in costs and contractual aspects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in Hong Kong with a developer or contractor
- Large scale building project experience
- Ability to working independently
- Strong team player and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status such as MRICS is preferred but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading Hong Kong construction company with a long history in Hong Kong and reputation for delivering large scale construction projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Birthday leave
- Career development programme
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend