Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7754 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Lantau Salary HK$55,000 p/m - HK$70,000 p/m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A leading international civil engineering contractor requires an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a large scale civil engineering project in Hong Kong. This is a site based role working within a team of project commercial staff.
HK$Billion civil engineering project in Hong Kong with a number of year remaining until completion
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Quantity Surveying duties working on a multi HK$Billion project in Hong Kong.
- Site based and required to liaise with site teams and senior client/contractor management staff as necessary.
- Subcontractor management
- Manage and check all contract arrangements within your area of responsibility to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Report the project financial position and project forecasting to the project Commercial Manager
- Draft appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement
- Identification and control of risks and opportunities
- Assist with contractual and claims related work when required
- Regular communication with project colleagues to ensure project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Experience working with a main contractor is preferred
- Civil Engineering project experience is an advantage
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Good IT skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Further legal or other post graduate qualifications are an advantage
- Professional membership such as MRIC, MHKIS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A well known and highly respected Main Contractor with a large portfolio of high profile international construction projects. They can offer excellent long term career prospects with on-going training and development
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Generous yearly bonus scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly pay reviews
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend