Senior Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Senior Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - Wokingham
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to join a Global Property and Construction Practice in their Wokingham office. This is a great opportunity with potential to act as the sole contact with Clients, as well as scope to undertake aspects or a business development role for the business. Experience within the Build Sector would be beneficial. Our Client is consistently ranked among the Best Employers in the UK and Overseas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring Highest quality of service delivery to Clients
- Mentoring of more junior members of staff
- Provision of pre contract project control and responsibility
- Post Contract Administration
- Cost Plans/ Estimates
- Tender enquiry documents
- Bills of Quantity
- Take offs
- Feasibility reports
- Contractor liaison management
- Cost/Value reconciliations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience of technical delivery experience.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Strong Feasibility and cost planning experience
- Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client is preferred, not essential
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline is preferred.
- RICS or membership of other relevant professional body is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an independent property and construction practice with offices across Asia, Oceania, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas. In the UK alone they employ hundreds of staff across eight offices ranging from London to the North West. The company is consistently ranked as one of the best Employers in the UK and Internationally.