Summary of Structural Manager Job Vacancy - Dubai
Established over four decades ago, our client offers consultancy of the highest quality across multiple disciplines in the construction sector worldwide. Renowned for their diligent approach towards client needs, their operations are continuing to expand across the Gulf.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Obtaining/holding the company’s registered structural engineering licence
- Overall responsibility for the structural engineering division
- Responsibility for engineering consultancy for two brand new hotel developments
- Attendance at client and stakeholder meetings; providing technical expertise, sound advice and solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Expected to mentor and provide leadership to team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- At least 15 post-graduate experience is required in order to obtain structural licence.
- Previous builds experience is necessary.
- A degree in Engineering or relevant discipline