BIM ModellerRef MAX7949 Job Posted 11/01/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary HKD25000 Salary Band £30,000 to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A specialist BIM consultancy, part of a major building group, is now looking for Building Information Modelling (BIM) Coordinators to join their high calibre team in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing assigned BIM projects profitably, by meeting the allocated time, resources and budget objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement BIM methodology into existing and new civil, building and E&M projects.
-Work with other team members to complete design, drawings and models as required.
-Provide onsite support for all matters relating to the BIM models with actual construction progress.
-Maintain training and continued education for yourself and team to continually improve accuracy and productivity.
- Mentor and supervise BIM Trainees.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Practical experience using BIM software including Revit and Navisworks.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Degree or higher diploma or high certificate in architectural or building engineering related disciplines.
- Ideally, you will be a member of HKIBIM.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is widely regarded as one of the leading BIM specialists in the GCC, providing consultancy to some of the biggest names in the construction sector. They are constantly looking for high calibre candidates to join their diverse and multi-cultural professional team.
Apply for this job
Richard Poulter is our specialist consultant managing this position
- +852 5444 0094 (Office hours 9am to 6pm - Hong Kong Time Monday to Friday)
- Connect with Richard Poulter on LinkedIn
- Senior Engineering and Management Roles Across Asia & the Middle East
Apply for this job Directly with Maxim
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend