Site EngineerRef MAX7759 Job Posted 26/09/2016 Region Hong Kong Location Lantau Salary Negotiable Salary Band £30,000 to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A Project Shift Engineer is required for a leading international contractor for their marine project on the HK airport
You will be responsible for all site based activities of a major marine based project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The successful applicant will be working on a marine based project
- Perform all technical, organizational and supervisory operations on site. This will involve project engineering and liaising with construction managers, planners, surveyors and sub-contractors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Marine Soil Improvement Works (especially DCM works or similar)
- Previous experience with a main contractor and good experience in management of subcontractors is essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English is necessary.
- Has proven track record of sound and effective management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and self-driven
- Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Major global contractor with an enviable reputation for delivering world class civil infrastructure and building projects.
Apply for this job
Richard Poulter is our specialist consultant managing this position
- +852 5444 0094 (Office hours 9am to 6pm - Hong Kong Time Monday to Friday)
- Connect with Richard Poulter on LinkedIn
- Senior Engineering and Management Roles Across Asia & the Middle East
Apply for this job Directly with Maxim
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend