A reputable international contractor is seeking an experienced Accountant to work in Hong Kong.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant to take up a role with a leading international contractor in Hong Kong.
This positions is based on a 1 year contract
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle full sets of accounts for both head office and site project; including prepare PO/GRN/Invoice, month end journals and arrange payment
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and monthly report
- Prepare inter-companies recharge and reconciliation
- Lead the statutory audits, both locally and within the region
- Assistant with various company secretarial matters and tax issues
- Handle correspond with the project finance teams on a regular basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experienced working as an Accountant or similar role in Hong Kong
- Previous experience working within construction companies is an advantage
- Relevant Accountancy qualifications are preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Highly reputable international construction company.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Full medical coverage