Civil Engineering Contracting
The Civil Engineering Contracting division is a major part of the Maxim construction recruitment business and includes the following specialist areas:
- New road construction and maintenance
- Bridge and tunnel construction/maintenance work
- Marine, port and dam construction and engineering works
- Rail engineering - trackwork, signalling, telecoms, structures, civil engineering and station refurbishment
- Water treatment - clean and dirty water plant construction and maintenance
- Utility installation and maintenance - electricity, water, gas
- Groundwork, piling, RC frame, formwork and related subcontracting
What Vacancies Do We Have?
We cover all the professional skill sets in civil engineering including:
- Quantity Surveying - Graduate to Senior level QS jobs
- Commercial Management - site and head office vacancies
- Engineering - Site Engineer to Engineering Manager level jobs
- Site Management - Design & Construct Engineers to Site Managers vacancies
- Contracts Management
- Project Management - Assistant to Senior Project Managers roles
- Estimating - Bid Managers to Senior Estimator jobs
- Planning - Programme Managers to Senior Planner vacancies
A Busy Sector
There are a lot of challenging and rewarding career opportunities available within the Civil Engineering sector at the current time. Maxim Recruitment have a large number of exclusive job vacancies with in civil engineering and we can provide you with professional career advice and access to the very best employers in this sector in the UK and around the world..
Recent Recruitment Assignments
Maxim Recruitment have recruited for a number of leading clients and projects recently including:
- Road contractors and sub contractors working on major new civil engineering road projects in and around London and across the UK
- Bridge and structures framework maintenance contractors working on Highways Agency area framework maintenance contracts
- Civils/rail contractors working on Crossrail in the UK, MTR projects in Hong Kong, MRT projects in Malaysia and railways in Qatar and in the UAE.
- Water treatment and utility contractors working on existing and newly awarded AMP capital works across the UK
- Utility contractors providing local water leakage detection and repair work in the UK & internationally
Search the Job Vacancy Database
Search the extensive database of job vacancies within civil engineering and apply for the positions that most suit your interests and career aspirations.
To discuss your career options with a knowledgeable and experienced consultant, apply for the job most suiting your aspirations or get in touch with the right recruitment consultant in one of our offices to discuss your options further.