Assistant Commercial Manager
An experienced Assistant Commercial Manager/Contract Manager is required to work on a prestigious building construction project in Hong Kong. This an excellent opportunity to work as a number 2 on a large scale project.
Residential construction project based in Kai Tak Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for overall management of contractual and commercial issues
- Contract administration
- Cost control
- Planning and strategic management
- Assist with claims preparation if required
- Provide contract and commercial advice to other departments
- Act as the lead commercial figure in the absence of the Commercial Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience with a main contractor in Hong Kong doing a similar role
- Large scale building project experience particular residential projects is an advantage
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualification
- MRICS, MHKIS or other similar professional qualifications are an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of Hong Kong's leading Main Contractors with a large portfolio of construction projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary
- 13 month salary payment
- Medical insurance