Assistant EstimatorRef MAX7853 Job Posted 05/06/2019 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Birmingham Salary Circa £30k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Estimator / Quantity Surveyor has arisen to work on an exciting major rail framework, based from a Birmingham office. To be the successful candidate you must have some Estimating experience or some Quantity Surveying experience in a pre contract role.
You will be an Assistant Estimator working on an exciting rail framework based from a Birmingham office.
Responsibilities and Duties
Assistant Estimator Job Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Assist with the review of clients project proposals and documents and identify the key items for pricing
- Assist with creating the estimating plan and document
- Liaison with the client team and designers to understand the project requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the commercial aspects of the price to the heads of department
- Assist with preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
Desired Skills and Experience
- Some Quantity Surveying / Estimating experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the leading construction and engineering consultancies on the globe that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and overseas. They are a multi-disciplinary consultancy that offer fantastic progression opportunities within.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend