Assistant Project ManagerRef MAX6342 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary Circa HKD$25k-35k p/m Salary Band £30,000 to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Assistant Project Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
Get ready for this great career opportunity!
A Management Consultancy company in Hong Kong working in a Project and Construction Management capacity is urgently seeking an Assistant Project Manager to assist with their rapid local expansion. Fast track promotion, extensive training and support, and enviable work environment are provided!
Responsibilities and Duties
- To control and co-ordinate of project(s) from design & completion
- To ensure the project(s) complete on time, within budget, complied to / meet the quality standards and contract's requirement.
- To monitor the progress of the project against the programme
- To control project documents in accordance with the procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years of relevant experience in general building A&A works and building fitout projects
- Able to work under pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese and English is necessary
- Degree holder or above in construction and engineering related subject
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A Management Consulting company with excellent scope of services in the Asia Pacific region. They are rapidly expanding their Hong Kong office with multiple projects running in a fast paced environment!
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend