Assistant Project Manager
You will be an Assistant Project Manager working on environmental projects such as flood defence, energy efficiency projects, waste, and nuclear projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities will include (not limited to):
• Assist in the control of requirements and scope
• Assist in ensuring appropriate services are delivered through technical, engineering, project controls and commercial support functions
• Safe, secure, timely and cost effective delivery of project packages meeting all objectives
• Assist in the effective management flow of data to communicate; status, progress, uncertainty, risk and current/projected performance.
• Assist in the effective communication across project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the Civil Engineering / Infrastructure sector
- NEC contract experience is a bonus
- Experience working for a Consultancy, Client, or Main Contractor all favourable
• Degree or equivalent in Construction Management/Civil Engineering or other relevant discipline is desired, although not essential
• Working towards achieving your APM qualification, or willingness to undertake is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international construction consultancy with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They have a vast network of offices in various countries which give them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are at the forefront of the industry and are involved in some of the most exciting projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.