Assistant Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7824 Job Posted 06/12/2016 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Birmingham Salary Circa £30k + package Salary Band £30,000 to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a global consultancy on highways construction and maintenance projects in a Birmingham office.
Your focus as the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be on highways construction and maintenance projects in the Midlands UK. Projects will include maintenance and construction of highways.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery of pre and post contract services as the Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Assist in the management of contracts from the client side
- Assist with the management of Main Contractors on site
- Assist with assessing variations and working on claim assessments, defending contractor claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost reporting
- Progress meetings and performance monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
- Main Contractor or Consultancy background are both applicable
- Experience in an Assistant / Junior Quantity Surveying role
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. They are a multi-disciplinary company that offer fantastic progression opportunities and are growing in the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend