Assistant Quantity Surveyor
A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor has come up to join a global consultancy on a major rail framework.
You will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor working on a major rail framework. The office base will be in Birmingham.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cost Assurance on the major rail programme
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery of pre and post contract services as the Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Assist with managing contracts from the client side
- Assist in managing Main Contractors on site
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments, defending contractor claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost reporting
- Attend progress meetings and performance monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Junior / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or similar is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. They are a multi-disciplinary company that offer fantastic progression opportunities and are growing in the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package.