Assistant Quantity Surveyor
You will be working as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on transportation projects in the local area.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Take part in contract reviews relating to the contract with the client
• Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports
• Assist with the preparation of estimates and cost plans in line with the brief
• Assist in the on contract & supply chain procurement
• Assist with the preparation of standard documentation – reports, valuations, letters, financial statements
• Assist with the preparation of tender documents as required
• The analysis of tenders and preparing tender reports at all stages of procurement
• Assess applications for payment in line with the contract terms
• Assist in the validation and agreement of any contractual claims
• Assist in the settlement of construction disputes and prepare and agree final accounts
• Attendance at design team and progress meetings as necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- A relevant degree/qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Experience working on civils or infrastructure projects, preferably in the transportation sector
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining an international consultancy that works in all project sectors around the globe. They maintain an unrivalled reputation in construction in the UK and overseas.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.