Assistant Quantity Surveyor
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required to join the central London office of a tier 1 international construction consultancy that operates across all construction sectors on a large scale. You will be provided with fantastic training and guidance by senior members of the business, and have access to great project exposure with this company. You will be working out of Central London.
You will be working in the property sector on either hotels, stadiums, commercial offices, or fit-out projects as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, but not limited to these.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will assist in the following duties as Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
- Preparation of tender reports
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Graduate/Assistant Quantity Surveyor is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills are desired for the successful candidate
- Consultancy or Main Contracting experience is considered for this role
- Experience in the hotel, commercial office, stadia, fit-out, or another property specialist sector is desired
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying is desired
- Chartered or on route to MRICS is beneficial, or desire to complete
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international tier 1 construction consultancy with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They have a vast network of offices in various countries which give them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are at the forefront of the industry and are involved in some of the most exciting projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a health and pension package as well as other attractive benefits.