Assistant Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7614 Job Posted 08/03/2017 Region London Location Central London Salary Up to £35k + package Salary Band £30,000 to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required to join a growing construction and property consultancy in London Waterloo. You will be assisting (or running dependant on your experience) on projects mainly between £2m and £5m, but sometimes over £20m, in the education and healthcare sectors. Projects will involve new build and refurbishment schemes.
You will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on projects ranging between £2m and £5m in the education and healthcare sectors. Projects will involve new build and refurbishment schemes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pre and Post contract management
- Working within a small but growing consultancy
- Cost plans
- Final accounts
- Assist in the assessment of claims as and when necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience within a consultancy is preferred but Main Contractor experience is also considered for those motivated to work for a consultancy and show an understanding of the role
- Experience in the built environment is strongly preferred
- On route to achieving MRICS status is preferred, though not essential
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a small but established construction and property consultancy that operates mainly in the education and healthcare sectors of construction. They offer unrivalled project exposure for those that want to be heavily involved in projects from the onset and gain invaluable experience. They have fantastic training and progression procedures in place, and promote their staff on a regular basis once they prove themselves.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a highly competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend