Assistant Quantity Surveyor
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor with post graduate experience is required to a top end construction consultancy to work on residential projects, based out of an office in Eltham, London. You will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who will be provided with fantastic project exposure with clear progression to step into more senior roles with the business in the future. This role is ideal for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is keen to progress quickly in their career, and may not have the current scope to do so.
You will initially be working on projects in the residential sector, but will be expected to work on various projects in the building sector over your career.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will assist in the following duties as Assistant Quantity Surveyor (not limited to):
- Preparation of tender reports
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedure
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working as a Graduate/Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required
- Ideally, experience on residential projects is preferred
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying is strongly desired
- On route or willingness to become chartered is highly desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a leading, established yet growing consultancy involved in prestigious projects up to £250m in the building construction sector, including both private and public sector projects. They are training focused, ensuring a great platform to enhance and develop your skills, meanwhile achieving great project exposure. They are a national consultancy and maintain fantastic recognition in the industry.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a health and pension package as well as other attractive benefits.