Assistant Quantity Surveyor
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is being sought by a top tier main contractor to work on multiple new build and refurbishment projects in Hertfordshire and Gloucestershire! Could this be an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills?
The successful candidate will work upon multiple exciting new build and refurbishment projects in sectors including: residential, education and commercial. Such projects are valued in excess of £10m.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Senior Quantity Surveyor on these projects. You will be expected to assist with the commercial aspects of these projects, including, but not limited to:
- Interim main contract valuations
- Change schedule management
- Pricing compensation events/variations
- Assist with Preparation of claims
- Assist with Preparation of final Accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working for a main contractor as a trainee/assistant quantity surveyor on build projects
- IT literate
- Good communicator, both written and verbally
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- A degree or similar equivalent in Quantity Surveying or alternative relevant discipline is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The client is at the forefront of the construction industry and consistently delivers on some of the most complex projects within the sector. The group employs over 15,000 people in countries such as the UK, China & the Middle East and strives to deliver excellence and innovation in every venture. Their vision is world-class and forward-thinking in order to provide sector leading performance for clients and customers alike.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£25k-£35k + benefits