Assistant Quantity Surveyor
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a leading Hong Kong based client working on a mega scale project. You will assist the Project Quantity Surveyor on a major section of works and will report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
A major construction project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in ensuring effective and efficient financial management of construction contracts
- Assist in providing accurate cost estimates and cost related information to ensure appropriate budget establishment
- Provide tender support; assist in preparing tender documents, reviewing bills of quantities and assessment of tenders
- Assist in post award contract administration
- Assist with monitoring project expenditure; prepare cost reports; identify comprehensive and innovative value engineering solutions and co-ordinate project stakeholder input
- Assist with any other Quantity Surveying duties as directed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Some previous experience of handling contract administration of large scale construction projects
- Client side experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly reputable and well known client in Hong Kong with a history of completing of landmark mega scale projects. The successful candidate will benefit from excellent in-house training and development with the chance to work on landmark projects in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Full medical coverage
- Staff welfare programme