Assistant Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7310 Job Posted 05/06/2019 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Peterborough Salary £28k - £30k + benefits Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required to work for an international consultancy on a design and construction alliance in Peterborough on a regional water framework. You will be an ambitious Quantity Surveyor with previous experience working for a contractor or consultancy, preferably in the water or general civil engineering sector.
You will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor working on a regional water framework on design and construct water infrastructure projects in the Anglian region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will have hands on project exposure and ensure that client objectives are met through the management of the Main and Sub contractors on site.
- Management and overseeing post contract works
- Management and overseeing of construction, engineering, supply and service contracts.
- Ensuring the works being done by the Main Contractor on site are cost effective and carried out in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience
- On Site experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience in the Water and Utilities Sector is preferred, with Heavy Civil Engineering experience also looked upon favourably. Other sector experience will be considered also.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is desired
- You should have completed or be on route to attain full membership of RICS/CIOB/ACostE
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international construction management, engineering and development consultancy giant with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They are at the forefront of the industry, and provide clients with the full spectrum of programme and commercial management services by providing multi-disciplinary teams who are capable of serving the most exciting projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend