Assistant Quantity Surveyor
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required to work for an international consultancy on environmental projects in Peterborough. You will be an ambitious, career minded Assistant Quantity Surveyor who wants to progress their career with a global leader in construction consultancy services.
You will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor working on environmental projects, including flood defence schemes.
Responsibilities and Duties
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Duties and Responsibilities will include (not limited to):
• You will have hands on project exposure and ensure that client objectives are met through the management of the Main and Sub contractors on site.
• Pre and post contract management as Assistant Quantity Surveyor
• Assist in the management and overseeing of post contract works
• Assist in the management and overseeing of construction, engineering, supply and service contracts.
• Ensuring the works being done by the Main Contractor on site are cost effective and carried out in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor in the civil engineering or infrastructure sectors. Experience on environmental projects would be a bonus.
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international construction management, engineering and development consultancy giant with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They are at the forefront of the industry, and provide clients with the full spectrum of programme and commercial management services by providing multi-disciplinary teams who are capable of serving the most exciting projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary.