Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Assistant Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - Reading, Berkshire
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required to a dynamic construction consultancy that operates in the property, transportation and utility sectors. You will be provided with fantastic training and guidance by senior partners of the business, and have access to great project exposure with this company. You will be working from Reading.
You will be working in the transportation and/or utility sectors, with scope to work in the property sector as well in the future.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of tender reports
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Graduate/Assistant Quantity Surveyor is beneficial but not essential, as full training and guidance can be given for more junior candidates
- Strong interpersonal skills are desired for the successful candidate
Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a fantastic construction consultancy working across the property, transport, and utility sectors. They are a smaller company that are very training focussed, ensuring a great platform to learn and develop your skills experiencing great project exposure. They are based in London and the South East in areas including Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex, and London, headed up by Senior Partners with a wealth of experience in the industry.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a health and pension package as well as other attractive benefits.