Assistant Quantity Surveyor
An opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor ideally with FIDIC contract experience has arisen to join a global consultancy on offshore power / wind farm projects. You will be based out of a Solihull office near Birmingham.
Your focus as the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be to work on offshore power / wind farm projects using the FIDIC contract.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery of pre and post contract services as the Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Assist in the management of contracts from the client side
- Assist with the management of Main Contractors on site
- Assist with assessing variations and working on claim assessments, defending contractor claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost reporting
- Progress meetings and performance monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
- Main Contractor or Consultancy background are both applicable
- Experience in an Assistant / Junior Quantity Surveying role
- Fidic contract experience is preferred but not essential
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar is desired or working towards
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. They are a multi-disciplinary company that offer fantastic progression opportunities and are growing in the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package.