Assistant Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7976 Job Posted 22/05/2017 Region North and Scotland Location Warrington Salary £30k - £35k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a major construction consultancy in their Warrington office. Your focus will be on projects in the utilities sector, on a major programme involving waste and clean water refurbishments, pipelines, and heavy civil engineering works as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
You will be working on a major programme in the water / utilities sector as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor. Projects will include clean and waste water refurbishment projects, heavy civil engineering, pipelines.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for the following duties as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Assist in managing the contractors on site as Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery of pre and post contract services as Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Production of accurate cost estimates
- Providing interim payment applications
- Cost reporting for clients
- Working closely with the project managers on site
- Assisting in defending contractor claims
Desired Skills and Experience
- Quantity Surveying background in either the utilities, civil engineering, infrastructure or Oil & Gas sectors are beneficial
- NEC contract experience is preferred but not essential should you show the ability to learn quickly
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar construction discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a global consultancy in construction, operating in unlimited project sectors across the UK. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivalled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive basic salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend