Assistant Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7279 Job Posted 02/10/2018 Region London Location Waterloo, London Salary £30k - £35k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Unique and Exclusive opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager with some post graduate experience has arisen to join a fantastic construction consultancy in their Waterloo office. You will be an intelligent Assistant Quantity Surveyor who will be given the opportunity to grow within the business, and have the ambition to run your own projects by proving your capabilities. Project focus will be in the built environment.
You will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager on projects in the retail, entertainment, and health sectors, on projects between £1m and £40m. Projects will be nationally based in London, South East, Midlands and the North as far as Manchester, however travel to site isn’t regular and you will be office based in Waterloo for the majority of your time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience as a Junior / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Entrepreneurial attitude and desire to grow within a growing business
- Self-Motivated and proactive attitude
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Experience with computer based estimating software is desirable
- Main Contractor background is considered for those with Pre-Contract experience
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline is desired
- Have completed, or on route to complete your MRICS is preferred or strong desire to complete
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a small but established consultancy that have been in operation for 25 years, and are part of a wider group of consultancies that provide programme management, project management and cost management services to the most exciting clients in their sector. They are growth focussed and have plans in place to increase an already £multi-million turnover through organic growth and acquisitions.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary, health scheme, travel paid for (car usage), and a discretionary bonus.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend