Assistant Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7322 Job Posted 06/12/2016 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Wilford, Nottinghamshire Salary Negotiable Salary Band Up to £29,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required to work for a leading global construction consultancy in Nottingham. You will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor working on various types of building projects such as education, commercial, heritage, residential, retail, and mixed – use developments. You will be working on behalf of a range of blue-chip clients in some or all of these sectors.
You will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor working on various types of building projects such as education, commercial, heritage, residential, retail, and mixed – use developments.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for a range of pre and post contract surveying duties including:
- Budget estimating
- Preparation of tender documents
- Reporting on tenders
- Assembly of contract documentation
- Cost reporting
- Interim valuations
- Agreement of final accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- You should have a proven track record of working on projects in the building construction sector
- You should have current or previous experience working in a Consultancy environment
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a professional manner, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise your own work
- Applicants should be degree qualified as a preference
- Chartered, or working towards completion of your APC in order to achieve MRICS status
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This equal opportunities employer is a world leader on construction consultancy services, and provides a variety of services on some of the most exciting projects globally.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a car allowance and other benefits on top of a competitive basic salary.
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend