Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Rail
An Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required to join a global construction consultancy on exciting projects in the London rail sector in London. You will be working closely with senior team members in a close-knit team with unrivalled scope to progress in your career in this sector.
You will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor working on projects in the London Rail Sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working closely with senior team members and internal multidisciplinary teams
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery or pre and post contract services as Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Validation of cost structures
- Production of accurate cost estimates
- Providing interim payment applications
- Giving procurement advice
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments
- Cost reporting for clients
- Travel to other company offices, client sites, and attend meetings when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Basic Cost Estimation and Measurement experience
- Pre-contract knowledge
- Consultancy experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Team orientated individual
- Strong analytical skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Degree qualified in RICS accredited course is strongly preferred
- On route to APC is preferred but by no means essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is a leading international construction consultancy with offices worldwide. The company work on major projects in all sectors and are considered a market leader in delivering some of the largest and most prestigious construction projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a highly competitive salary that incorporates a benefits package, + a pension scheme.