Associate Claims Director
An experienced Quantum Claims professional is desired to take up an exciting role of Associate Director for a specialist Claims and Disputes Consultancy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will join a market leading Western Consultancy and be integral to the company's growth plans in Riyadh. You will combine your time between hands on claims and contractual matters, management of more junior staff within the business and bringing in new work to the business.
This role is not project specific. You will be involved on a range of projects with a variety of clients throughout your time with the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is a senior managerial position within the business unit and as such, you will be expected to lead high level claims and dispute works for the business and their clients.
You will also be expected to help develop and grow the business by identifying opportunities and bringing in new clients and maximising work with existing clients.
This is a key area of the role and candidates should only apply if they are firmly capable and motivated in this regard.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate significant experience in claims and disputes, especially relating to Quantum claims.
- Candidates should ideally be able to demonstrate experience of winning work for a similar business and be prepared to work in a role where this is a key element of what is expected of you
- Previous experience in the Middle East is desired, however for the ideal candidate this is not essential
- Candidates must be Degree qualified or hold a similar equivalent qualification
- Candidates will ideally also hold a specific Construction Law qualification, such as LLM, MSc or Post Graduate Diploma.
- Membership to a relevant professional body would be advantageous, however is not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is one of the largest and well regarded specialists in claims and dispute works in the World. They operate around the globe, with the Middle East being one of their key markets. They are always looking for motivated claims professionals who want to help grow their business and deliver excellent work for their clients.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Salary Package of circa 55k - 60k SAR's p/m
5 Day Working week
25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
+ Medical Cover