Associate Delay AnalystRef MAX8476 Job Posted 24/07/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £90k - £100k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
A fantastic opportunity as arisen for an Associate Delay Analyst to join a market leading construction claims consultancy in Central London. You will work as the Lead Delay Analyst on a wide variety of construction projects on behalf of blue chip clients, and be integral in the growth and development of a Delay division of an already established construction claims consultancy. The successful candidate will be eligible to be made Director should you show the desire and ability to provide a first class service and establish further business in construction claims and disputes.
Construction projects will vary in nature and project value. Current projects range between £1m and £400m in value, with varying claim values.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the Lead Delay Analyst on major claims and disputes
- Work within a strong team of established claims and dispute professionals in the office
- Provide a first class service to regular blue chip clients and smaller clients when necessary
- Utilise relevant planning software (i.e. Primavera / Asta etc) to analyse delays
- Client meetings
- Writing claim reports
- Support Expert Witness sector work at the company where necessary
- Assessing delay and disruption damages
- Manage extension of time claims
- Preparation and defence of complex claims
- Support business growth
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience of delay analysis on construction projects
- Construction industry practitioner
- Building project experience is essential for this role
- Major project experience is an advantage
- Some experience for a specialist consultancy or disputes division of a larger consultancy is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a specialist construction claims consultancy in the UK and provides claims and expert services to a wide variety of building sector projects. They are a market leader in the provision of live project claims and dispute services and continue to grow due to their unrivalled expertise in this area. They are seeking further growth in their Delay division as well as in Quantum and are pursuing this to support the demand for their services throughout the construction industry.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package along with a pension scheme, private health, discretionary bonus and profit share once you become a Director of the business.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend