Associate Delay ExpertRef MAX6912 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £90k - £120k + package DOE Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An excellent opportunity for an Associate Delay Expert has arisen to join a top end, specialist professional consultancy that provides expert advice within the global construction market. This is a great opportunity for an individual with strong background in planning and delay to work with a highly reputable Expert on complex construction disputes in the Expert Witness sector.
Projects will be in all construction sectors in various locations, inclusive of the UK and globally.
You will play an integral role in the delivery of Delay Expert services, providing a 1st class service to key clients in a range of sectors. Typically these will be high value and complex. You will be responsible for the writing of Expert Reports, and at an absolute minimum have experience writing sections of Expert Reports for a lead Expert. You will be given the opportunity to take the lead on selected commissions should you show the ability and have the experience to do so.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Duties include (not limited to):
- Support the appointed Delay Expert on selected commissions with writing reports and tribunal preparation
- Take responsibility for selected commissions, whilst showing the ability if you show the desire and ability to do so
- To support provision of specialist expert advice on all alternative dispute resolution subject areas
- Deliver Expert Delay Services in line with client briefs
- Use your Delay Analysis skills to assess complex construction time disputes
- Writing Expert Reports
- Assessing delay and disruption damages
- Utilise relevant planning software (i.e. Primavera / Asta etc)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of working as an Associate Director within the Expert sector
- Experience writing full Expert Reports, or writing sections of reports at a minimum, is essential
- Major / complex project experience
- Can do/team player attributes
- London market experience is preferred
- Relevant engineering or construction degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining an top end expert witness practice that provides expert disputes advice on major construction projects. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to work on complex and exciting construction disputes on domestic and international projects, with a highly reputable expert in this field.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a health and pension scheme along with a market leading progression structure and bonus scheme to boot.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend