Associate Delay ExpertRef MAX8350 Job Posted 24/07/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £90k-£110k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Associate Delay Expert to join an international Construction Expert Witness sector consultancy in their Central London office. You should have shown experience as a Delay Analyst in the Expert sector of construction, having acting as a “number 2” to a lead Delay Expert on major construction claims and disputes. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside highly reputable experts on UK and International construction disputes.
You will be an Associate Delay Expert, working closely with the lead Delay Expert on major international arbitrations, as well as large scale UK construction sector disputes. You will be responsible for the management and guidance of support consultants, and monitor the progress of Expert Reports. This is a good opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career and act as a Delay Expert in their own right at some point in the near future.
Responsibilities and Duties
• High level expert report writing and management of this process
• Provision of specialist expert advice
• Act as "number 2" to the lead Delay Expert on major arbitrations
• Schedule/programme analysis
• Assessing lost productivity
• Assessing defective construction
• Assessing delay and disruption damages
• Managing and assessing contract termination
• Expert testimony if you show the desire, ability, and qualifications to do so
• Manage a team of consultants
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong Forensic Planning / Delay Analysis experience
• Ability to manage a team
• Shown experience of programme management on major projects
• Experience in the Expert Witness sector is essential
• Good continuity of employment is strongly preferred
• Can do/team player attitude
• Relevant construction / engineering degree or equivalent
• Further Qualifications in Construction Law are beneficial however not essential
• MCIArb or FCIArb are seen as a bonus
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly reputable Construction Expert Witness consultancy that provides expert advice in the disciplines of Delay Analysis and Quantum Assessment and major UK and International construction disputes, as well as providing advice in areas of Claims and Disputes, Forensic Planning, construction project management, and construction costs management in the UK and overseas. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to work on national and international projects from a London base.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offers a competitive salary and package, inclusive of private healthcare, pension scheme, and discretionary bonus. They also offer a progression scheme that rewards employees with fast promotions should they show high performance. They have flexibility to promote with no limited time scale and pay a generous bonus for high performers.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend