Associate Delay ExpertRef MAX8356 Job Posted 11/06/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £90k - £110k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An Associate Director with strong Delay Analysis experience in the Expert Witness sector is required in Central London, to join a global consultancy with a specialist division in Expert Witness, Claims and Construction disputes sectors. You should have experience of Delay Analysis on major construction disputes, and of working in the Expert Witness sector of construction. You should have a strong construction planning background and be familiar with writing Expert reports.
You will work as an Associate Delay Expert on major international construction disputes from a Central London office. Projects will include major infrastructure projects such as Oil & Gas and Marine sector projects in various locations around the globe. You will be working from a Central London office, with irregular travel when required.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your role will include (not limited to):
You will act as an Expert Delay Analyst on major construction disputes, overseeing the formulation of Expert Reports written by junior – mid level delay analysts. You will work closely with the Lead Experts, supporting business development where necessary alongside maintaining the highest standards of work through the arbitration and litigation stages of formal construction dispute proceedings.
Some specific duties may include:
• High level expert report writing and management of this process
• Provision of specialist expert advice
• Schedule/programme analysis
• Assessing lost productivity
• Assessing defective construction
• Assessing delay and disruption damages
• Managing and assessing contract termination
• Expert testimony if you show the desire, ability, and qualifications to do so
• Manage a team of consultants
Desired Skills and Experience
• Excellent Oral and Verbal communications Skills
• Significant Experience in Delay Analysis
• Experience in the Expert Witness sector
• Professionalism and client facing ability
• A Strong technical underpinning in construction planning and programming
• Relationship building skills
• A Flexible approach to work
• An understanding of demands of project based work
• A sense of personal responsibility for the quality of work
- Degree qualified or equivalent in construction related topic
- Post graduate diploma/degree or similar in Construction Law related topic is strongly desired, or on route or willingness to undertake
- Member or Fellow of CIArb, CIOB or other relevant professional body is seen as an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global consultancy with a specialist division in Expert Witness, Claims and Construction disputes services. They promote the improvement and training of staff at all levels, and provide unrivalled project and responsibility exposure to those showing the desire and ability to perform at a higher level.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package, with lucrative financial bonuses for high quality work.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend