Associate Delay Expert
An Associate Director with strong Delay Analysis experience in the Expert Witness sector is required in Dubai, to join a consultancy with a specialist division in Expert Witness, Claims and Construction disputes sectors. You should have experience of Delay Analysis on major construction disputes, and of working in the Expert Witness sector of construction. You should have a strong construction planning background and be familiar with writing Expert reports.
You will work as an Associate Delay Expert on major international construction disputes from a Dubai office. Projects will include major infrastructure & building projects in various locations around the globe.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your role will include (not limited to):
You will act as an Expert Delay Analyst on major construction disputes, writing Expert Report, performing full delay analysis and assisting with the management of junior – mid level delay analysts. You will work closely with the Lead Experts, supporting business development where necessary alongside maintaining the highest standards of work through the arbitration and litigation stages of formal construction dispute proceedings.
Some specific duties may include:
• High level expert report writing
• Provision of specialist expert advice
• Schedule/programme analysis
• Assessing lost productivity
• Assessing defective construction
• Assessing delay and disruption damages
• Expert testimony in the future if you show the desire, ability, and qualifications to do so
• Manage junior consultants when required
Desired Skills and Experience
• Significant Experience in Delay Analysis
• Experience in the Expert Witness sector
• Professionalism and client facing ability
• A Strong technical underpinning in construction planning and programming
• Excellent Oral and Verbal communications Skills
• Relationship building skills
• A Flexible approach to work
• A sense of personal responsibility for the quality of your work
- Degree qualified or equivalent in construction related topic
- Post graduate diploma/degree or similar in Construction Law related topic is strongly desired, or on route or willingness to undertake
- Member or Fellow of CIArb, CIOB or other relevant professional body is seen as an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a first class construction disputes sector consultancy providing some of the highest levels of service throughout the industry. They promote the improvement and training of staff at all levels, and provide unrivalled project and responsibility exposure to those showing the desire and ability to perform at a higher level.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package, with lucrative financial bonuses for high quality work.