Associate Director Contracts and Claims
Construction dispute resolution jobs do not get better than this! Our client is seeking to appoint a chartered civil engineer or QS to join their successful niche commercial, program and dispute resolutions business in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will work closely with the Directors, winning assignments and providing commercial, disputes and programming solutions to leading clients across the region. He or she will also be in contention to establish a Director or partnership role within 5 years.
You will work with leading clients on major infrastructure and building projects around the region based from the Hong Kong office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide contract advice, contract administration, commercial strategies and disputes solutions to contractors and subcontractors in Hong Kong and regionally.
- Provide claims preparation, claims management and support for formal dispute resolution proceedings
- Provision of forensic research specialist expert advice
- Business development
Desired Skills and Experience
- 20 years broad experience across a range of construction and engineering projects
- Commercial Management, contract advisory and commercial strategies
- Quantity Surveying experience
- Programming and project management
- Very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust with clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong team focus and a desire to develop staff
- Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines
- Degree qualified or equivalent in construction related discipline
- Chartered Member of Professional Institute
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Commercial and Construction dispute careers continue at pace here at Maxim. The Directors of this business have a wealth of experience in the construction industry within contracting and consulting and are commercially astute. They simply strive to make money for their clients. They are not lawyers and are not looking to employ lawyers.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package, the opportunity to grow with the business and establish a leadership role within 5 years.