Associate Director - Delay AnalysisRef MAX7726 Job Posted 11/09/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £84 - £100k + benefits package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An excellent opportunity for an Associate Director (Delay Analysis) has arisen to join a leading Expert Witness consultancy in their London office. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants the opportunity be the lead Expert on their own case at an early stage, and who is excited about national and international project exposure, as our client does a large proportion of their work on overseas major projects, based from a London office.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be an Associate Director within the business managing a delay team on Expert cases. You will report into a Director of the business but with minimal supervision. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to take a step into a lead role within one of the leading Expert Witness consultancies on the globe in the disciplines of Delay Analysis and Quantum Services.
Job Duties include (not limited to):
- Manage a team of delay analysts on Expert cases
- High level expert report writing
- Provision of specialist expert advice to external clients
- To support provision of specialist expert advice on all alternative dispute resolution subject areas
- Act as an appointed Expert on selected commissions if you show the ability to do so
- Deliver expert claims services in line with client briefs
- Coaching and training on specialist areas to junior members of staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong Forensic Planning / Delay Analysis experience is key
- Ability to manage a team
- Shown experience of programme management on major projects
- Experience in the Expert Witness sector is essential
- Good continuity of employment is strongly preferred
- Can do/team player behaviours
- Relevant construction / engineering degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Further Qualification in Construction Law is beneficial
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will join a Top End specialist professional Expert Witness consultancy that provides expert advice in the disciplines of Delay Analysis, Quantum Assessment, Claims and Disputes, Forensic Planning, capital investment programme management, construction project management, and construction costs management in the UK and overseas. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to work on national and international projects, as a large proportion of their work is on major projects overseas completed from a London office with site visits overseas when required.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offers incentives like no other that consists of a progression scheme that has no limit should an employee show high performance. They have flexibility to promote with no limited time scale and pay a generous bonus for high performers.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend