Associate Director Delay AnalysisRef MAX8979 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region London Location Central London Salary Negotiable + Bonus Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 29/09/2020 Status Live
A Delay Analyst vacancy exists with a specialist consultancy offering a range of construction claims and disputes related services. Based from London you will split your time working in the office and servicing their clients nationally.
The client is looking for a candidate with several years of good quality Delay Analysis experience on building, civil engineering or process projects, who can write high quality narratives.
Working in this role you will gain exposure to working with a variety of clients, where you will offer claims, dispute resolution, advisory and expert witness services. This could relate to projects in any sector of the construction industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing assistance to the lead expert
- High level expert report writing
- Provision of specialist expert advice
- Schedule/programme analysis
- Assessing lost productivity
- Assessing defective construction
- Assessing delay and disruption damages
Desired Skills and Experience
- Pre and post contract Planning experience on large scale projects
- Several years of good quality delay analysis / forensic planning experience, either in a specialist role, or as a large part of a traditional planning role
- Must have a good working knowledge of Primavera P6 or Asta Powerproject, or both
- Must have exceptional writing experience, and be able to demonstrate previous examples of successfully writing narratives
- Membership to a relevant professional body is desired
- Any further qualifications in construction law would be advantageous
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a reputable and established consultancy offering a range of dispute resolution and advisory services to their clients. This can include work in relation to disputes that are heading for adjudication, mediation, arbitration or litigation.
The successful Delay Analyst will work alongside highly reputable experts on an appealing variety of projects and disputes which will be a great career move for any aspiring Delay Analysts with ambitions for a successful dispute resolution career.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
As a guide (Up to £80k basic salary)
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend