Associate Director - Expert Witness ServicesRef MAX7611 Job Posted 11/09/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £90k - £110k + benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An excellent opportunity for an Associate Director has arisen to join the Forensic Planning division of a leading specialist consultancy that provides expert advice in the disciplines of Delay Analysis, Claims and Disputes, Forensic Planning, capital investment programme management, construction project management, and construction costs management in the UK and overseas. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants the opportunity be the lead Expert on their own case at an early stage, and who is excited about national and international project exposure, as our client does a large proportion of their work on overseas major projects, based from a London office.
You will be given the opportunity to take the lead Expert role in an Arbitration at an early stage, providing a 1st class service to major clients in a range of sectors. Typically these will be high value and complex both in the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provision of specialist expert advice to external clients
- To support provision of specialist expert advice on all alternative dispute resolution subject areas
- Act as an appointed Expert on selected commissions if you show the ability to do so
- Deliver expert claims services in line with client briefs
- Coaching and training on specialist areas to junior members of staff
- Write Expert Reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong on site experience is key
- Shown experience of programme management on major projects
- Experience in providing claims management and dispute resolution services is essential
- Can do/team player behaviours
- Ability to speak second languages as well as fluent English is a benefit though not essential
- Relevant construction degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Qualifications in construction law
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will join a Top End specialist professional consultancy that provides expert advice in the disciplines of Delay Analysis, Claims and Disputes, Forensic Planning, capital investment programme management, construction project management, and construction costs management in the UK and overseas. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to work on international projects, as a large proportion of their work is on major projects overseas completed from a London office, with site visits overseas when required (short duration and not regular).
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offers incentives like no other that consists of a progression scheme that has no limit should an employee show high performance. They have flexibility to promote faster than once a year and pay a generous bonus for high performers.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend