An excellent opportunity for a Quantum Associate Director has arisen to join a leading Expert Witness consultancy in their London office. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take a step into acting as the lead Expert on construction disputes, and who is excited about national and international project exposure.
You will be an Associate Director within the business managing a Quantum team on construction disputes. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to take a step into a lead role within one of the leading Expert Witness consultancies in the discipline of Quantum.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Duties include (not limited to):
- Manage a team of Quantum Consultants as an Expert Witness
- High level expert report writing
- Provision of specialist expert advice to external clients
- To support provision of specialist expert advice on all alternative dispute resolution subject areas
- Act as an appointed Expert on selected commissions if you show the ability to do so
- Deliver expert claims services in line with client briefs
- Coaching and training on specialist areas to junior members of staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong Quantum experience is key on disputes
- Ability to manage a team
- Shown experience of Quantity Surveying on major projects
- Experience in the Expert Witness sector is essential
- Good continuity of employment is strongly preferred
- Can do/team player behaviours
- Relevant construction / engineering degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Chartered Member or Fellow of the RICS
- Further Qualification / Membership in Construction Law is beneficial
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will join a Top End specialist professional Expert Witness and Project Services consultancy that provides expert advice in the disciplines Quantum Assessment, Claims and Disputes, and construction costs management in the UK and overseas. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to work on national and international projects for a forward thinking company, that promotes opportunity from within.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offers a fantastic package inclusive of a pension contribution scheme, private healthcare for employees and family members, and a company bonus.