A fantastic opportunity has arisen at the Associate Director level, for a Senior / Associate Quantity Surveyor to join a UK based construction cost and project management consultancy in their central London office. Should you be successful in acquiring the role, there will be a succession plan in place for you to become a future Partner of the business.
You will be leading a team of surveyors working in the private education sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a team of surveyors
- Resource management
- Manage project profitability control
- Client management
- Contract management
- Act professionally at all times as the face of the company and assist in business growth where possible
- Act as the commission lead on projects taking full ownership and responsibility
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience leading a small team is preferred
- Client interfacing experience
- Technical knowledge of the education sector
- Degree qualified is preferred
- Member of the RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is considered a first class construction consultancy and is based in the UK. They have multidisciplinary teams operating in a number of construction sectors across the country. They continuously have succession plans in place for senior members of the business and provide unrivaled training for junior and newer staff members so that they continue to excel as a company.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.