Associate DirectorRef MAX8214 Job Posted 19/01/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £65k-£70k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at the Associate Director level, for a Senior / Associate Quantity Surveyor to join a UK based construction cost and project management consultancy in their central London office. Should you be successful in acquiring the role, there will be a succession plan in place for you to become a future Partner of the business.
You will be leading a team of surveyors working in the private education sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a team of surveyors
- Resource management
- Manage project profitability control
- Client management
- Contract management
- Act professionally at all times as the face of the company and assist in business growth where possible
- Act as the commission lead on projects taking full ownership and responsibility
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience leading a small team is preferred
- Client interfacing experience
- Technical knowledge of the education sector
- Degree qualified is preferred
- Member of the RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is considered a first class construction consultancy and is based in the UK. They have multidisciplinary teams operating in a number of construction sectors across the country. They continuously have succession plans in place for senior members of the business and provide unrivaled training for junior and newer staff members so that they continue to excel as a company.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Philippines - Negotiable
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Central London - GBP60,000-70,000 Plus Package
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Central London - GBP 60,000-65,000 Plus Package
- Quantity Surveyor Manchester - to GBP40,000
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civils Kowloon, Hong Kong - to HK$ 68,000
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend